Uncover the complexity of flavors inspired by vintage Swiss recipes, from a smooth start to a light aftertaste, featuring subtle licorice notes in the background. 6 Gold medals and 1 Double Gold, 95 points Gold Beverage Testing Institute, Double Gold & Best Liquor Sunset Magazine
Indulge in the timeless allure of Absinthia Organic Absinthe, a meticulously crafted elixir that pays homage to the traditional methods used in absinthe production 150 years ago. Our absinthe is meticulously distilled from neutral grape distillate and features certified organic artemesia absinthium (grande wormwood), anise, fennel, and coriander, all sourced from the lush fields of California and Oregon.
Experience the sophistication of this Swiss-style verte, boasting an earthy, grassy flavor with a natural sweetness. Our absinthe is a testament to the art of traditional distillation, resulting in a smooth, elegant, and eminently drinkable spirit. Post-distillation, the absinthe emerges aromatic, brilliantly clear, and colorless. The addition of botanicals creates the beautiful green hue, and adding water to Absinthia Verte creates the mesmerizing louche effect, transforming the liquid into a milky green, a hallmark of quality absinthe.
Explore the possibilities with recommended concoctions such as the classic Sazerac, the revitalizing Corpse Reviver No 2, or the effervescent Death in the Afternoon. Alternatively, discover your own favorite from our extensive collection of tried-and-true recipes. Elevate your spirits with Absinthia Organic Absinthe, a celebration of authenticity and flavor.
- 95 Points Gold Beverage Testing Institute
- Gold 2023 Chilled Magazine Bartender's Choice Spirits Award, Best in Class Absinthe
- Gold 2023 Bartender Spirits Award
- Gold 2023 Los Angeles
- Invitational Wine & Spirits Challenge
- Double Gold 2022 Sunset Magazine Best Liqueur
- Gold 2022 San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Silver 2022 New York International Spirits Competition
- Gold 2021 Woman Owned Business Proof Awards
- Artificial color-free
- Crafted with organic ingredients
- Proudly made in California
- On the rocks
- With a splash of cold water
- In a variety of cocktails